V-ZUG, CH-6301 ZUG
Solar control glass best protection against high exposure to solar radiation
The coated solar control glass SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP provides effective protection against unwanted solar heat and helps to reduce air conditioning costs.
The SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP T product series has three colour-nuanced coating designs and one neutral type. These coatings are made in the environmentally friendly high-vacuum magnetron process and give the building shell its own colour identity. In combination with a neutral thermal insulation coating opposite the solar control coating in the insulating glass, an important contribution is made towards limiting heat losses.
- solar control glass with low solar energy transmittance (g value).
- improved energy management in combination with SILVERSTAR thermal insulation coatings.
- colour-neutral or coloured reflective according to preference.
- virtually no colour changes resulting from prestressing – sun protection insulating glasses made from float glass, single-layer tempered glass and laminated glass may be employed in the same facade
- dimensions: available in sizes of up to 3210 x 6000 mm
Sun control glass in various types:
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Neutral 50T
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Blau 50 T
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Blau 30 T
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Blau 20 T
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Silber 20T
- SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP Silber 10T
Solar control glass is used where effective sun protection is needed in areas with strong solar radiation:
- Extensive glass facades
- Public buildings
- Office buildings
- Commercial and industrial
Combination with other EUROGLAS products possible:
- EUROGLAS ESG Flat design and safety with temperable glass
- EUROLAMEX design and safety with laminated glass
- FIRESWISS heat protection glass