BEO CENTER SPIEZWILER
Thermal insulation, sun protection and light incidence ideally combined
- Very good illumination of the interior rooms through high light transmission.
- Balanced temperature level of the interior rooms in summer and winter.
- Good sun protection reduces the consumption of cooling energy.
- Low Ug value for maximum thermal insulation.
- Impressive colour neutrality for an aesthetically appealing architecture.
- Dimensions: available to size up to 3,210 x 6,000 mm
The technical values of the heat-treated SILVERSTAR SELEKT 74/42 are adapted to the SILVERSTAR SELEKT 74/42 T. They are also colour adapted but do not have the same colour. The specified values result from insulating glass with EUROFLOAT basic glass.
SILVERSTAR SELEKT 74/42 lends itself to all external architectural applications:
- New buildings and renovations
- Windows and facades
- Residential construction
- Commercial and industrial