Solar control glass
The coated insulating glass SILVERSTAR SUNSTOP provides effective protection against unwanted solar heat and helps to reduce air conditioning costs.
- Solar control glass with low solar energy transmittance (g value).
- Improved energy management in combination with SILVERSTAR thermal insulation coatings.
- Colour-neutral or coloured reflective according to preference.
- Virtually no colour changes resulting from prestressing – sun protection insulating glasses made from float glass, single-layer tempered glass and laminated glass may be employed in the same facade.
- Dimensions: Available in sizes of up to 600 x 321 cm.
Solar control glass is used where effective sun protection is needed in areas with strong solar radiation:
- Extensive glass facades
- Public buildings
- Office buildings
- Commercial and industrial